In this recipe i will show you How to make Vanilla Panna Cotta With Fresh Strawberry Sauce! My own form of the Italian treat top choice. ‘Panna Cotta’ in a real sense signifies ‘cooked cream, so I made it for my family to take to a work capacity and, they cherished it! so, they send him home with a demand for it consistently now! I made a basic strawberry sauce to go with it because It truly makes the dish delicious!
Ingredients for Strawberry Sauce:
Fresh strawberries___________________2 cups sliced and extra for topping,
Vanilla Essence______________________1/4 TSBP,
Lemon juice__________________________2 TBSP,
Directions For Strawberry Souce | How to make Vanilla Panna Cotta With Fresh Strawberry Sauce? | Food Recipes
- Step 1. Add water and sugar to the strawberries and, cook it over medium heat for about 10 minutes.
- Step 2Mash the strawberry pieces with the potato masher.
- Step 3.Let it thickens and then remove from the heat and, add the lemon juice and vanilla essence to it because it increases the sweetnes.
Ingredients for Panna Cotta:
Milk_________________________________1 1/2 Cups,
Gelatin Powder_____________________2 TBSP,
Fresh Cream________________________2 Cups,
Vanilla Essence_____________________1 TBSP,
Directions For Panna Cotta | How to make Vanilla Panna Cotta With Fresh Strawberry Sauce? | Food Recipes
- Step 1. Take milk in a bowl and sprinkle the gelatin granules over it and, wait for about 5-10 minutes until the gelatin softens.
- Step 2. Take a saucepan and, mix cream and, sugar, and cook it over medium heat till the sugar dissolves, now add the gelatin mixture and, cook for about 2-3 minutes until all the gelatin dissolves completely
- Step 3. Remove from the heat and, add the vanilla extract then let it slightly cool and, then divide it into the serving glasses.
- Step 4. Let it refrigerate for about 4 hours so, the gelatin sets completely. Now put the strawberry sauce over it and, add fresh fruits.
Please also Check Mini Pavlovas Recipe.
That’s it! 🙂